When I heard the stirrings of a Time-Filler Eye Cream by Filorga I was beside myself with anticipation. If there could be a fear factor in ageing processes you would know that mine is the eye area and the lip area ...and it's bad!

Needless to say I was jumping up and down when I heard that I would get the opportunity to test this little gem ...whohooo (especially as my other Filorga products are finished ...*sad face*)

Filorga's Absolute Eye Correction Cream
Here is what I thought ...

Fragrance - 
Filorga has a signature smell that seems to flow through their entire product range , it is fresh , lemony and becomes quite addictive if you ask me ...brings on sighs of pleasure.

Packaging - 
Is in a pot, a mini version of the Time-Filler Day/Night Cream. A signature frosted square pot with the simple but elegant branding.

Texture - 
It is a buttery cream however it applies very matte to the skin. A little goes a long way so this pot really should last sometime (as with all their products). I love the texture and I have had no lumps , bumps or anything else to speak of ....fabulous!

Efficacy - 
It works like a dream , I have no fine lines at all by the corners of my eyes. This product does tend to plump up the more ingrained older lines( but obviosly does not totally eliminate them), it has also helped significantly with the circulation and dark circles under my eyes from my detox .... a winner in my books.

The manufacturer's had the following to say ...
'From around their mid-thirties, most women begin to display visible signs of ageing around the eye-area. Fine lines and crows feet begin to form, dark circles become more prominent and the eye area may appear hollow whilst eyelids sag and lashes become thinner and sparser.'

This product boasts the same impressive anti-wrinkle cocktail as the ever-popular Time-Filler Range, it also contains active ingredients that help to:
·         combat sagging eyelids;
·         fill in hollow under-eye areas;
·         combat dark circles and
·         boost the density of eyelashes.

As with Time-Filler, this unique eye-care formula tackles wrinkles around the eye area with Synake, a Botox-like ingredient, as well as Filorga’s patented NCTF cocktail... helping to plump up wrinkles, and lastly the latest generation plumping spheres that help to fill in under-eye hollows. These plumping spheres are capable of absorbing 24 times their own weight and 17 times their own volume for an immediate filler-like effect.

Commenting on the new addition to the Time-Filler range, Filorga Medical Advisor Dr. Riekie Smit says  ...
“Time-Filler and Time-Filler Mat have both been a huge success for the Filorga range because they genuinely deliver on their efficacy promise. Time-Filler Eyes is as impressive a formulation and the results have been quite spectacular – it’s sure to be another top seller for the brand.”

Time-Filler Eyes is best suited to women aged 35 and over seeking a complete anti-ageing solution for the eye contour area. Use twice daily as part of your regular skincare routine.

Time- Filler Eyes is available from selected Edgars and Red Square Stores from mid-April and retails for ZAR720 for 15ml.

For stockist information visit www.filorgasouthafrica.co.za or contact (012) 567-1059.
Follow them on Twitter: @FilorgaSA
 
I hope you enjoyed this post and for those of you just dying to try Filorga , there is no time like the present, I have yet to find a product I don't like or that I have had a reaction to.

x x x H

*Disclaimer: These products were sent to me by the brand for review purposes as part of a goodie bag. I have not received compensation for this post and the opinions on the products are my own.